These are Owen's favorite shoes of mine. Every time he goes in my closet he pulls them out and puts them on. Should I be worried? :)
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
High Heels
Posted by Melanie at 2:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These are Owen's favorite shoes of mine. Every time he goes in my closet he pulls them out and puts them on. Should I be worried? :)
Posted by Melanie at 2:38 PM
2 comments:
HAHAHAHA! I love that! My nephew used to do the same thing, and he grew out of it. So I'm sure Owen will be fine! It is funny though!
that's so funny! my nephew comes over and puts all of kylee's princess stuff on, so i think it's pretty normal! they just want to be pretty and get all the attention like the girls!
hope you guys are doing good and feeling good! merry christmas. oh can you email me your address so i can send you a christmas card? age_renea@hotmail.com
Post a Comment