My sister is an amazing photographer! Really she is the best! She did our family pictures and they turned out amazing! I sure love my boys!







Sunday, November 7, 2010
Family Pictures
Posted by Melanie at 8:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My sister is an amazing photographer! Really she is the best! She did our family pictures and they turned out amazing! I sure love my boys!







Posted by Melanie at 8:42 AM
6 comments:
Yeahs she is!! I just looked at them on fb and they are beautiful pictures!!
I love them!
She IS awesome! They are so cute! Your family is adorable!! I love the one where Owen is leaning up against your leg!!
The pics looks amazing, I LOVE them! You guys look so good.
I love the pictures. I want copies! I love you. mom
Great family pictures! They turned out so well. What a cute family you have. I love the colors you chose for the outfits. Thanks for the link on the diaper bag- I'll check it out!
Post a Comment