Calvin LOVES to eat! He is doing so well with solid foods. I can give him a little mum mum cracker and seriously, within seconds, it is gone. Yesterday I was feeding him carrots and he was being so happy and smiley and so cute and of course as soon as I pull out the camera he gets this distressed look on his face and stares at it like "what the heck is that thing". He was being so funny and he always gets so happy and cute when he eats. I just love my little chubbers.
ps If you're wondering where my kids get their perfectly round heads from, wonder no more...I know it's not the most flattering picture of me (I was in my jammies and hadn't gotten ready for the day yet). But I took the picture to try to catch him smiling and I didn't realize how round my own head was until I saw this.
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Cal-boy!
Posted by Melanie at 1:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
ha so stinkin cute!
I NEED to see him in person, seriously he's so stinking adorable! And you do look rather cute in that pic for not yet being ready for the day!
ha ha ha ha! this post reminds me of tay! haha. she LOVES her food, is pretty much scared of the camera, and has QUITE the head herself! haha. that's too funny!
What darling pictures!!!
such cute pictures! why is it that babies don't do those cute pictures when you pull out the camera?!
Post a Comment