Friday, March 4, 2011

Family party for Owens birthday!

Owen had his 3rd birthday on February 23! I am amazed at how quickly time goes and that he is turning into such a big boy! We celebrated a ton! The weekend before we went up to the Jacobs and had cupcakes, then I had a party at my parents as well the day after his birthday and then the weekend after we had a friend party. It makes me so sad that he is getting so big and soon will be off to preschool then school. I love my little baby Owen that is no longer my baby! Anyways, here are a few pics from his first party at my moms. Owen LOVES dump trucks and any trucks really, so I made him a dump truck cake! It was awesome!I served food and napkins and such out of some of his toy dump trucks.
Owen could not wait to dig into his presents....
then he got mad that we made him stop playing with his new toys and come over and sing Happy Birthday so that is why he looks grumpy blowing out his candle! LOL

Friend party pics to come...

1 comments:

Chantelle Olsen Peavler said...

You are amazing! I could never make such an awesome cake! What a cute theme! Your such a cute momma!