Lee and Calvin have birthdays close together so we went over to my parents and had dinner and cake with them. We did a pretty low key birthday this year for him. He still had fun anyways. Here he is looking and playing with his new little toy.Calvin with Grandma Hardy
I made him a super cute robot cake!
Singing Happy Birthday and digging into the cake! I gave him the whole robot head and he loved it! It was the first time he had cake and boy did he love it. He didn't finish it but probably would have if I let him!
Happy Birthday! I just Love him! His Birthday post is below....
Thursday, June 2, 2011
Birthday cake
Posted by Melanie at 6:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are AMAZING! I could never make a cake like that! I love them making such a mess eating their cake!
He is so cute! Great job on the cake- wow!!!
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment