WOOHOO! I finished my 3rd half marathon! It was a LOT of fun! I know it sounds crazy, but seriously it was. Races are so addicting and I already want to do another one! I am super happy that I finished it a lot faster than I originally thought I would. I was anticipating between 2 hrs 15 min to 2.5 hours but I crossed the finish line at 2:01!!!! :) That is a 9:10 pace!! Love it! My mom and my neighbor ran it too so it was a lot of fun to have them there as well. Here is me and my mummy after our 13.1 miles!!! My sweet husband and kids were there at the finish line as well! I love my family!
Saturday, August 6, 2011
Timp Half
Posted by Melanie at 7:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations Melanie! Way to go! Those are adorable pictures! Fun!
that is awesome!!!Excellent time! I am doing my 2nd half in October...yikes ..I know what ya meaning by addicting!
That is amazing! Hope you guys are doing well. We need to get together some time, it's been too long!
Post a Comment