These are just a few pictures I have taken over the past month...trust me, I have ALOT more! I love my little boy oh so much! He is so cute and fun and funny and he is such a good little baby. He hardly ever cries. He just grunts when he is hungry or frustrated. I think that is why I love the pictures of him crying so much, they just make me laugh. If he was collicky that might be a different story though! :)
Thursday, March 27, 2008
A few first month pictures
Posted by Melanie at 12:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Tell that little guy to STOP growing -- gosh!!!!
Hey guys! I'm so glad you have a blog now! I love all your pictures of Owen, he is such a cutie. We want to come visit you guys soon!
yay! what a cute little guy he is! how fun. can't wait to see him in person some time. Glad to see you are in the blogging world so I can keep tabs on you :) Its fun to keep up on what everyone is doing.
Post a Comment