Thursday, January 14, 2010

One year older and wiser too...

Wow, do we have a lot of things going on or what? My birthday is on Jan. 10 so we have Christmas, Anniversary, New Years and my Birthday all within 2 weeks! Crazy! I can't believe I am 26 already. I don't feel like it for sure. For the weekend of my birthday we went up to Idaho for a baby shower for Lee's sister Shanna. It just so happened that his cousin from Washington was there and all 3 of us are having boys! So we tied 3 quilts that are really cute. It was so fun to see all of our family that we don't get to see very often. Owen absolutely is obsessed with it up there. He loves that there is a lot of fun things to do and see and since he is obsessed with tractors, well, we had to deal with a lot of fits from him wanting to go out and play in the tractor! Uncle Clint took him for a ride and you should have seen his smile. He had that little boy twinkle in his eye and nothing could have made any person any happier for any reason. When I go get my camera I will post those pics. On my actual birthday, which was Sunday. We woke up and his family got me a little birthday cake and then we were on our way back home. Lee was so great and tried to make it the best. He got me some ipod speakers so I can actually listen to my ipod at home and he also got me a gift card to Nordstrom. My friends are all going to come over tomorrow night too and we are going to make Cafe Rio Burritos and have a mexican fiesta for my birthday. My only dream is to one day have a birthday where it is warm and I can lay on a beach in a bikini (and of course I have a bikini body to go with it!) haha. Someday.

2 comments:

Ben and Kelli said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like fun, we really do need to do something SOON!

Lauren said...

That was such a fun weekend...I am so glad we were all able to get together!