Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Disneyland/Sea World/Beach

My parents decided they wanted to take us all on a trip to California as a family! It was sooo fun! We did Disneyland, Sea World and the beach. They rented a house in San Clemente so we were able to all be together. I loved it! I want to go back already!!

We started our trip going to Disneyland. These pictures are the first day there. So much fun!!


Calvin was not going to wait in an hour long line just to have his picture with Mickey so we are missing him.

My sweet boys!The next day we just relaxed at our beach house and got geared up for Sea World for the next day. Here we are at Sea World. It was so nice, not crowded at all! We decided to not go to the Shamu show since our kids don't sit very well and ended up being the only ones playing with the dolphins. They were adorable and kept coming to us and letting us pet them and then they would turn around and splash us with water. I loved it!
The next day we went back to Disneyland. I just love it there. We did California Adventures and Owen even went on the Tower of Terror! I refuse to go on that ride!The last day we went to the Beach and played all day. Calvin sure did not like the water or waves. It scared him and he kept trying to escape. Lol. Owen absolutely LOVED it and had a blast.

1 comments:

Jenelle said...

Looks like such a fun trip! You look beautiful, Mel!