Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fall fun

This fall was a blast. Fall always is though. There are so many fun things to do and see! We spent a lot of time playing and going fun places. At Thanksgiving Point they have Cornbellys which is a lot of fun for the kids. We also went to Disneyland and Sea World but I will post about that in a different post. Here we are at Cornbelly's.
Here is Calvin playing around in the train!
Me and my Lee lee
Lol. I just put this on here because I think it is hilarious that I am just smiling like normal and Calvin was freaking out. I am sure he was having some sort of tantrum over something silly.
They have a big corn house that is full of corn kernals the kids can play in. Owen hates his picture being taken and was refusing all night to let me take one. I had to sneak this one in.
Unfortunately, I forgot my camera most times we went out so this is about it for our fall activities. I don't even have pictures from Halloween night :(

0 comments: