Today I decided to have a little fun with one of my friends who is a receptionist at a Dental office. Here is our conversation:
Shae: Good Morning, Dr. So and So's office, this is Shaelynn, can I help you?
Me: Yea, I have a rotten tooth and I pulled it out.
Shae: You pulled it out? Are you a patient of ours?
me: Yes
Shae: What is your name?
Me: Lucy. It's black and rotten and I am holding it in my hand.
Shae: What is your last name?
Me: Gonzalez
silence
me: I tried to glue it back in.
Shae: And you are a patient of ours?
me: Yea, I tried to glue it back in and now there is glue all over my mouth.
silence...
At this point I could not hold it in any longer! I busted up and she said "is this Melanie?" I just died laughing and she started laughing too! It was so funny! Thanks Shae for being so good-hearted to this poor Lucy Gonzalez and her glue filled mouth! HAHA! :)
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
GOTCHA!
Posted by Melanie at 10:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is absolutly the funniest thing i have read in a long time. I can actually hear this conversation. Ha Ha!!!
Your house is beautiful! You guys did an great job decorating and I LOVE the blue wall! Owen is getting so big-he's so cute. We really need to do something sometime!
Oh my heck, I am seriously laughing out loud. You are too funny. I love the basement, and the whole house for that matter. Very pretty!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OH MY GOSH. THAT IS THEEE FUNNIEST THING IVE EVER HEARD
Post a Comment