Sunday, June 29, 2008

Swimming

Daddy and Owen
Tate and Owen
Our family swimming away
Jill and Tate, Heather and baby Ethan (he is swimming in her belly!) and Me and Owen!

Well we finally decided to take Owen swimming for the first time. I was pretty nervous about the sun and his fair baby skin so we decided to go to an indoor pool. It was still a lot a lot of fun! I think Owen liked it, he never cried and when we got out kept looking back at the pool. I went with my friend Jill and her baby Tate who is the same age as Owen and then Heather who is pregnant and due any day now! And of course, our husbands came along too! :)

3 comments:

Celeste said...

Looks like TONS of fun! Which pool did you go to? I can't believe Tate -- that doesn't even look like the same baby that I did pictures of 4 months ago!!! Sheesh!

Rachel said...

It looks like you had a blast! I love Owen's sunglasses he looks really cool

pogi said...

HI my name's Corey Abbott. Lee knew me back in Layton. You guys have a beautiful family.