Yes, that is a 60 inch plasma TV
A view from the front
Our cute Red theater seats, we are also going to get a monster/love sac type of thing down here!
The seating area by the windows, I need to get cushions for them so if anyone knows where I can get some...
Another view of the seating area, these are also storage benches so I have them full of blankets and pillows for movie time and also games and workout stuff
Well thats our cute basement. Our favorite place of the house! Hope you like it. Anyone is welcome anytime to come watch movies, play games or just have fun with us!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Our Basement/Theater Room!
Posted by Melanie at 9:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Melanie & Lee-
When can I come see your place? and Owen?
Wow! That's so cool! I'm pretty sure I'm drooling right now. Totally jealous!
Yeah that is pretty much awesome! I'm waiting for word on a movie night :)
Post a Comment