Wednesday, September 17, 2008

If your happy and you know it...

Owen is just so happy and cute! Here are some super happy pictures of him! :)
Owen is so happy and so messy and so full! This was breakfast one morning and he was so wiggly and kept smooshing his food all over his face!Owen LOVES it outside! So we took him hiking and he was super happy! He was literally trying to crawl out of the carrier so he could explore and touch everything!
We went up to Logan to visit some friends and we went and visited Uncle Kyle. He had a pull up bar in his hall and Owen was so strong and did some pull ups to show off!

10 comments:

Sarah said...

love the pictures!

The Gray Fam said...

ah how cute! can't believe how big he is getting!

toni said...

I haven't ever written you back til now, cause of the new baby, but I love your blog! How cute of a mom are you? I have all those fun new little emotions raging through me, and like you, I love my litte guy! Maybe way too much!

Rachelle said...

He seems so grown up! It's amazing how much they change in so little time.

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love having a happy baby... he is getting soo big.. can't wait to see you guys!!

Cheryl said...

oh my goodness that is adorable!!
When are you guys going to venture down here to little ol' ephraim and visit?!

MD said...

Owen is an absolute doll! These pictures are so cute!

Unknown said...

Wow Lee, as a old Chineese proverb says, "you have cute baby". I give you an A on your cute baby making abilities.
STEVE T

Andrea said...

Your boy has got a great smile! I love the pictures of Owen doing pull-ups!

Anonymous said...

So so so so cute! :)