Owen has learned something new....and we don't like it. He has learned that he can make his voice really big and loud and get a lot of attention if he...screams! Yes, he loves to scream. Not just a baby squeal either. I am talking full-on, high pitched, shrill scream! Yikes! And of course, he loves to scream at the most inappropriate places such as the store or church. And it is LOUD! It isn't always angry screams either. Sometimes he does it just for fun or when he is excited or playing around. We gave him a cup to play with and he kept screaming into it because it made an echo noise. Of course if he is angry or hungry he will scream too. Or maybe it is just that he is the super smartest baby around and knows it is coming on Halloween time and he is brushing up on this skill for the season! I think that's it.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Teagan does the same thing! He has been doing it for about a month now and does it less and less often. I think part of it is because it's just a phase where they discover their shrill, ear-splitting voices and partly because we ignored it and he realized it wouldn't get him what he wanted. He still does it when he is happy though. That I am not sure what to do about. Let me know if you come up with something, and good luck!
That is really funny. When they want to get loud, MAN they can get loud! Glad you had fun in Logan. I lvoe this place.
Post a Comment