We are getting a new addition to our family. And it's a girl. Now the score is tied, two boys, two girls. However there are still only 3 humans! We are getting a dog! Feebee to be exact. She is Cheryl's dog (our family dog) and now that Cheryl is gone at school all day and my parents both work, she just sits at home locked up till they get home around 5. She is house trained and knows me and loves and I am sure she will be happy to be somewhere where she can be with someone at almost all times since I am at home pretty much all the time. We are excited, it will be fun to have a pet. Of course she is still officially Cheryl's dog so she can come get her and when she moves back home we can take her back if she wants. But for now our family will be four and it will be fun. Feebee is a Bichon Frise so she has hair so I don't have allergies and she doesn't bother me. Here is what she looks like...
Monday, September 1, 2008
New Addition to our family!
Posted by Melanie at 7:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So cute! :)
i miss her! love mom
Very cute! I love dogs. Especially the kind that don't shed!
Congrats to the new little addition. Also, good job at getting another class:). You'll do great. Wait a minute, weren't you supposed to come up today? hmmm
I love feebeee! thank you so much for making her happy! I love you and miss you as well!
I just love you Melanie! Thanks for commenting on my blog! Oh and I read your story on Mal's blog and I almost peed my pants from laughter. Once walking back from seminary I feel and my skirt flew up and everyone in the whole world saw. Awkward.
Post a Comment