Saturday, December 13, 2008

Owen can send you a text...


Owen is now a texting baby! Sometimes, I let Owen play with my phone to distract himself and he loves to push all the buttons. I have a long list of random letters and numbers saved in my contacts list from Owen pushing the buttons and saving them. He has also called a few people too. Well, now Owen can text. I was letting Owen play with my phone and I could hear a snapshot so I knew he had taken a picture..which he frequently does. Usually they are just blurry messes because he is in the process of sucking on my phone or waving it around.
Last night we went to a Christmas party with all my friends. It was really fun. One of my friends husbands, Adam, told me that he recieved a text of Owen's foot from me. Apparently, Owen had taken a picture of his foot and somehow sent it to Adam (since he is the first on my contact list alphabetically). I checked my phone and sure enough...My smart texting baby sent this picture. Don't worry, I am quite sure that he KNEW exactly what he is doing cuz he is the smartest baby alive! You can see he was wearing some blue pajamas and the white is the underpart of the foot. What a cutie! :)
On a side note...here are some awesome pictures from the party. We had a white elephant exchange and it was pretty funny.Heather got a "combover king" crown.Shae got some bubblebath and used candles "for a romatic evening" and Julie got candy and silly putty.Rachael recieved some really sexy pajamas and scored these hot undies from Kenzie.Kenzie recieved the underwear and a few other odds and ends.Here we can see Mary is just like little kitten playing with her kitten toy.I got the infamous "Joe's white hat", a bandaid and Sierry Mist Cranberry splash drink.Oh Jill, she got a sexy mask and lotion. Here she is rubbing the lotion all over her while blind in her mask.Britney got a whole bunch of old dried up corsages from old high school dances, a beatiful fanny pack and clutch.
Lee scored major with a bag full of goodies..in fact too many to even write, but lets just say it included a Chuck Norris book, a stuffed Kitty, a bunch of homies, and an O'Douls alcohol free beverage. Adam also got some scope, a toothbrush and a really sexy lipgloss.
Oh howI love Christmas parties and especially white elephants!

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hahah. That is the funniest thing I have ever heard in my entire life. Owen is definetly the smartest baby out there.