Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Happy Child

I know all parents are proud of their children and like to brag about them...so that is exactly what I am going to do! I love my little Owen so much! He is just so cute! I can't get over it. He seriously is the happiest baby ever! He is so happy and smiley all the time. On Monday I went to the store and every single person we passed, they just smiled and laughed because he was just staring at every single person with the biggest grin you ever did see. An older couple was shopping around and I had passed them a few times and they kept smiling at me and him. Finally the older gentleman came up to me and said "I just want you to know that your baby is absolutely beautiful, he really is the cutest baby I have ever seen" I smiled and said "I know! And he is just so happy all the time". Then he kept looking at Owen and saying what a beautiful boy he was. Right after that store, we went over to Costco and once again, everyone that passed us was happy and smiling after they got one look at Owens bright happy face. Not only was he beaming at everyone but he was looking and talking too. One lady came up to me and said "You just have the cutest baby!" once again I said "I know, he is so cute" and she said "Oh and he is so social, just smiling and laughing and talking to everyone" It was so cute. And this happens on a daily basis. Every single time I go out, people just crowd around him and give him such compliments. I love my little happy baby so much. He really is so social. He loves to smile at everyone and get a smile from everyone. It makes me realize how happy he is and how I need to be happier all the time. He makes me want to be a better, nicer, happier person just because he is. I love to hear him laugh and play and make those sweet baby sounds you never want to forget. I love Owen and I love how he makes others days just by giving them his big open Owen smile. So here you are...have a nice day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hey- i recognise that little head behind owen.. what a cute little baby you have.. i wish we could have spent more time together but i swear there is never enough time.. hope to see ya in the big AK.. lov ya

Celeste said...

darn tootin' he's a cute one!

Rachelle said...

He is so cute! I can't imagine how he could avoid being such a happy social baby considering the genes he got from his mother. I don't know Lee, but you can spend three minutes with someone and have their sides hurting from laughter. You (and your baby) are just fun.