On Friday, all us girls went up to the hospital to visit Britney and have a girls night. She is not allowed to even leave the 8th floor of the hospital, let alone open her window. She can walk around as long as she is wearing a yellow jumpsuit, gloves, and a mask. We were laughing because she said she feels like she is in the CDA (child detection agency) from the movie Monster's Inc. We took her up some Cafe Rio dinner which is her favorite and just sat around and laughed and talked and went on a walk around the floor in her suit. It was a fun night! Britney has been so positive and been doing so good. And up to this point she still hadn't lost too much hair. However, the next morning, she woke up to quite a bit of hair loss. They are thinking she is going to end up shaving her head today or sometime soon. Enough about the bad news, here are some fun pictures from the hospital. The pole that has her IV and her chemo on it she has literally been stuck to since the day she got admitted. She named her pole Shithead (prounounced Shu-theed)!
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Girls Night
Posted by Melanie at 11:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Cute pics Mel, will you email them to me. I'm sad I didn't get the memo about the silly one, but whatever. My bad. Um, have I told you lately that I love you?
Post a Comment