Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I need a break!


I know it has been a while since I have posted and I just have been really busy. Owen has been an absolute nightmare lately! He has been teething molars so he is sad all the time and grumpy and then he has been throwing temper tantrums like no other. I swear all he does all day is whine and/or cry. Part of his little tempers are that he can't say any words yet. He still only says mama. But he will stand at the counter and just lift up his hands and cry. I know it is frustrating because he can't communicate yet and I just have to sit there and guess what he wants. After the way he has been acting this past week or two I am getting even more and more excited for Hawaii! We leave on Friday and will be back the following Saturday! I seriously can't wait. It will be a nice needed break so I can recharge and hopefully be a better mom. So I probably won't be posting again till after we get back! I am taking at least 5 swimsuits too so that is so exciting! haha. Well TTFN ta ta for now!!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay for Hawaii! I'm so excited for you. And 5 swimsuits is not nearly enough. What are you thinking?

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous Mel. You are going to have so much fun. You are an amazing mom! Don't even worry about it.

ashlee thompson said...

So I've been soooo busy lately and haven't even been able to look at anybody's blogs. I just saw all your posts the past couple of weeks. Owen is so dang cute, but I'm sure you were ready for Hawaii. You are probably soaking up the sun right now...I'm jealous. We are actually in Phoenix doing our own sun bathing, but not quite the same as Hawaii. Have fun and I will be excited to see all your pictures.

Anonymous said...

okay am so jealous.. u guys r going to have so much fun i wish we could go w/ ya.. and if it makes u feel any better... morgan has been a pain too!!

Ben and Kelli said...

Ah, I'm so excited for you guys!! I can't believe Owen can say Mama, that's crazy!!! Enjoy all five swim suits, get a sweet tan! I'm so jealous.

Ali said...

Hey, have you heard of "Baby Signing Time?" They are DVD's that teach your baby how to sign. They have been so helpful with Alonzo and he absolutely LOVES to watch them. He will sign baby all day to get to watch the videos if I let him. They are great to get them started on communicating with you. Good luck with the teething. I'm not sure there is anything you can do about that. I'm sure Hawaii will be a great break. Have fun. We miss you guys. -ali marchant