Friday, June 5, 2009

Haircut


I took Owen in to Cookie Cutters to get his hair cut finally! We had tried to cut it earlier but we couldn't finish it because he was so wiggly and wanted to look at the clippers so I decided to take him to a salon. It is such a great idea for kids! They had a little car that Owen sat in and buckled so he could play with the steering wheel and honk the horn . They also had little aprons that are perfect for toddlers. They also have a TV that you can put on a movie to try to distract them. Of course Owen wouldn't even look at the TV but he did pretty good. He sat pretty still. The guy that cut it did such a good job too! I couldn't be happier! He looks so cute! When I was taking his picture he was laughing and smiling so big because he thought the flash was funny so luckily he is smiling really big for the camera and you can see his many teeth!

5 comments:

Rachelle said...

He is so adorable! I love that cheesy grin. I am jealous that he has enough hair to cut! Teagy is still bald as a cue ball.

Nick and Kandi said...

He is sure a cutie!

ashlee thompson said...

Alright Mel I have been a slacker and have not even looked at anyone's blogs for a couple weeks because I have been so busy. We don't have the internet at our apt. so when I finally get done with work I just want to go home. I'm tired for some reason...maybe the baby? Well anyways, I just looked at your blog and it made me cry. I'm so sorry about your friend. Its sad it takes hearing something like that to stop and count your blessings. I also looked at your fabulous pictures from Hawaii (so jealous) and also these cute pictures of Owen. I really love you guys and want you to know that. Thanks so much for driving to the shower we really need to get together and hang out.

lisa said...

Owen is so dang cute.I'm so lucky he is my grandbaby! The hair cut looks fabulous love you, mom

Anonymous said...

He looks like such a happy baby! :) I love the haircut and he is getting so many teeth! :)