Monday, October 12, 2009

Fall Fun!

Ok I promise that I will get better about updating my blog. Owen sure keeps me busy but it is no excuse. Anyways, I love fall, my favorite time of year. I just love the fall colors and all that fun stuff. So without boring you with typing I will just post a few pics of the things we have done! Enjoy!
First I went with some of Lee's family to Gardner Village. They were having a wee witches weekend so a lot of activities for little kids. There were witches walking around handing out suckers and even had a little petting zoo.
I stayed the weekend up at Lee's parents house because Lee was gone hunting and we went to a farmers market in Ogden and there was a little train driving around that of course Owen was obsessed with and we had to take him on it. Here he is with his cousins Jill and Andie. They even let him get up front and ring the bell when it was over.
One thing about Owen is his obsession with Tractors. He of course loves cars, trucks, and airplanes but there is something about tractors that the boy loves. I went with my mom and sister and we took the kids to a little pumpkin patch that was his heaven. They had like 10 or so tractors that the kids could get up on and play. They also had a little cornmaze. It was a lot of fun and of course Owen through a mighty toddler fit when we had to say bye bye to the tractors.
We also took the kids to Wheeler Farm where we got to go on a hayride, see animals, feed ducks and go through a hay maze. Owen had the time of his life!

1 comments:

Nick and Kandi said...

Looks like fun! I can't believe how big Owen is. Hes so cute! I Love the tractor pictures.