Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A new addition to the Jacobs family!

Well it is official! I am pregnant again! yay! We went to my first doctors appt today and got a little ultrasound and heard the heartbeat and all that fun stuff. According to my doctor and the ultrasound they put me at 9 weeks 3 days so that would put my due date at like May 23 or 24 or something like that. I can't believe that I am already having another baby. I look at Owen and I am just amazed at how quickly he has grown and how fast it has gone by. I get so excited that we will have another addition to our family! I am nervous to see how Owen will react but I am sure he will adjust as all kids do. I love the first appointment when you actually see that there is a little bean inside you and then you hear the racing heartbeat and it is just a beautiful little miracle! Well I just wanted to get the news out to anyone that hasn't heard! We are so excited! :)

11 comments:

Rachelle said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you guys. Owen will make a great big brother.

Adria said...

aww congrats! he/she is going to be adorable!!

sorry we weren't able to meet up when we came up there. the week just whized by, before we knew it it was time to come home:(

hope you are feeling well:)

Nick and Kandi said...

Congrats! We're so excited for your family!

Delahunty Family said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

The Timothys said...

YAY!!!!! that's so exciting!!! our babies will be friends!!!:D i can't WAIT! congrats!!! :)

Angie and Dallas said...

Mel... I am so excited for you guys!!! I need to say that I am tempted to get a pass at the So Jo rec center so I can just see you at your class! Oh I love you and need to see you soon. Congratulations Jacobs Family!

Ben and Kelli said...

You and Lee make the most hilarious and adorable kids ever so we're so excited for you!! So glad that you get a fun new addition, congrats :)

Sarah said...

yay! I am so happy for you guys!

Alisha said...

Congratulations!! I'm excited for you guys!!

Rachel said...

Congratulations that is really exciting! I'm sure Owen will make a great big brother

Anonymous said...

congrats! You will love having 2 kids!