Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Owen and Tate

My good friend Jill and I do everything together! We even have babies at the same time! ha! Anyways, Owen and her son Tate were born 9 days apart so we like to have a combined party for them. This year we took them to Chuck E Cheese and boy did we have a good time! I was too busy chatting with my friends and Owen and Tate were too busy running wild having the time of their lives that I didn't get any pictures other than them blowing out the candles. They sure are cute and the best of friends! I don't know why I look so pasty and weird, must be pregnancy and the fact I didn't do my hair so just don't mind me. And yes, Jill is pregnant as well and we are due 9 days apart again! So exciting!

1 comments:

ashlee thompson said...

You will have to tell Owen Happy Belated Birthday from all of us! Hope everything is going well for you guys and you are surviving pregnancy.