Monday, September 27, 2010

September

Life is starting to settle down again. I basically spent most my time at the hospital this past month so I didn't get out to do much or take many pictures but here are some cuties of my boys! We did go to the zoo so that was a good time when Owen wasn't being ornery. haha. Oh and we had a birthday party and Elmo came to visit. Owen was absolutely terrified and wouldn't let me put him down. Poor Elmo.Owen and Calvin at the zoo.
The love of my life! Owen took this picture. He is getting good.This is a happy squeal. It is hilarious.Ashton (birthday boy being hugged) and Zac (neighborhood friend) with Elmo. Of course I don't have one with Owen but you can catch my drift.
I am soooo excited for October to be here with all the fun Halloween activities. You can bet your bottom that I will be posting more in the upcoming weeks ;)

0 comments: