These past 3 weeks have been absolutely out of control crazy. I don't even know where it went. I spent all my time at the hospital, gym or home asleep. My ward and parents ward and family members helped out to find babysitters for my kids so we could be at the hospital so much. I don't even want to step foot in the IMC hospital ever again! Anyways, mom is doing better. Her concussion has gone down so she can actually carry on a conversation and understand what has happened. She has felt down quite a bit and really frustrated but she has already gotten so much stronger already it's amazing. We moved her to an inpatient rehabilitation center for about a month to help her out. It is so nice to know that she has nurses to help out at all times. When she does finally go home, my older sister is going to move in to help out. This has been an amazing journey for my whole family. Something fun people might know is that my mom also teaches aerobics and we teach at the same rec center. So I have picked up all her classes and literally been teaching EVERY day! I did find someone to take one night so now I only have 5 days I am teaching. It is a good thing I like teaching and think it's fun!! :) Plus a blessing in disguise for us getting some extra income especially with Christmas coming! PLUS it might even help me to lose the last 15 lbs of baby weight! Well that was the short update. I have pictures to post of the few things we did but I don't have my camera so I will do that later.
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm so happy here to hear that your mom is improving! Scary stuff for sure. Thanks be to our Heavenly Father for answered prayers and the awesome unseen strength He can bless us with when we need it most. Hope things keep on the up and up for you and all your family!
I'm glad your mom is doing good! It's amazing how family can really get you through anything. We love you guys and are still keeping you in our prayers!
PS I think our families should have a reunion. Yeah? I don't think we have all been in the same room together for years!!!
im so sorry about your mom, but im so gald she is doing better! You gus are in our prayers!
Hey Mel I just came across your blog. I'm so sorry about your mom. Please let us know if you need anything.
Post a Comment