Thursday, May 29, 2008

Our new house!

Well here it is!! We finally closed on our house today! Yea! We are so super excited! This really is the only picture we have of the house so far but as soon as we move in we will take more of the inside so you can see it! It really is so dang cute!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Mel your house is adorable! I can't wait to see more pictures!

Alisha said...

Okay Mel...stop unpacking and post some pictures already! ;) I'm dying to see your new place!

Unknown said...

I wuve you guys! congrats on the home and the move in.
STEVE T.

Anonymous said...

OMG your house is so cute! I can't wait to see it!

Ashlie said...

OH your own place! That is so exciting congrats!

Andrea said...

Okay. First, I'm totally jealouse. Second, I wanna see more pictures!

I am Chree-uz. said...

Suh weet, when's the open house shindig so I can drop ma' shorts and break that sucker in?

Ahem...