Sunday, May 4, 2008

What a wonderful Weekend

All of us at Lee's Graduation
The blessing on Sunday...isn't he handsome!?
Graduate 2008! WOO WOO
At the Real Game!


We had a pretty crazy weekend! On Saturday morning we went up to Logan for Lee's GRADUATION!! Yea! He is a college graduate with a bachelor degree in Civil Engineering. He is so smart and wonderful and I am so proud of him! After the graduation we went out to lunch with our families and then later on went to the Salt Lake Real game with Owen. It was crazy! Parking was out of control and we ended up parking like 2 miles away from the stadium and had to carry Owen in his car seat to the stadium. By the time we got there with the cheering loud crowd, Owen was going nuts and hungry so I took him and fed him in a bathroom stall and said enough is enough I am going home. We were there probably for a half hour total but it was still fun. We were in pretty good seats that were right behind the goal post so I got to see David Beckham!
Sunday we blessed our little man in our church. It was so good. Lee did such a good job! We had so many friends and family come. At our luncheon afterwards there were probably like 50 people there! I am so thankful for all our family and friends! So thanks for all your love and support!

3 comments:

Alisha said...

Hey Mel and Lee! Congrats on such a crazy weekend! First...Lee, way to go! That's awesome! Then the blessing, how special. You guys are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Lee looks so happy! :)

Rachelle said...

I am so happy for you guys!