Well we have finally moved out of Logan and into my parents house. We are using my brothers room and he will be in the basement. We have quite the full house. Mom, Dad, Lee, Owen and I, my little sister Cheryl and our foreign exchange student Ivette, and my brother Kyle is moving in tomorrow. It hasn't been bad at all. I feel bad that I am taking up so much space for Owen and all his things. It is amazing how many things a baby needs. But I try to keep out of the way. It isn't bad though. I just really like having my own place and I can't wait to move. Things are moving right along and we should be closing on the 28th of May. I am really really excited. It will be nice to actually own our own place and be on our own again. Don't get me wrong, I love my family and don't mind this situation, but it is just nice to be on your own.
Oh and I might be starting a TurboKick class at the South Jordan Rec center. I hope so! I talked to the guy in charge of the classes and he wants me to email him something with my dates and times I can teach and they will see if they can write up a contract. I am so excited! I love TK! Well that is it for my little update, this sunday we bless Owen so I will post pictures after that!
Friday, May 2, 2008
Living with the Parentals
Posted by Melanie at 9:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment