The rules of the game: Go to google images, put in your answer and post whatever comes up first.
First Pets Name: Peaches

Current Pets Name: Feebee
Your Nickname: Well some of my friends used to call me Melonhead
Spouses Name: Lee
Favorite Animal: Puppy
Lucky Number: 6
Favorite Color: Yellow
Favorite TV Show: The Office
Where I want to live: Hawaii
A Place I want to Visit: Ghana, Africa
Worst Habit: Criticize my Body
Birth Month: January
Things I collect: Well I really don't collect anything but I did get quite the collection of African Masks when I lived in Ghana, Africa
Hobby: Working out
Whew! That was actually pretty funny to see the first picture that came up with my words! I DID NOT cheat either! Try it!
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
A few things about me
Posted by Melanie at 9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment