Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Peekaboo

Well Owen has started playing a new game. He will take whatever is in his hands, whether it be a burpcloth, dishtowel, bib, shirt, whatever and he will lift it up over his face so it is covering his face then I start saying "Oh no where is Owen" then he will rip it off his face and I say "peekaboo" and he starts smiling so big and laughing. He will literally do this for as long as I keep going. He LOVES it. It is so cute and so funny and it makes me so happy. What a big boy I have. He is getting so smart and just growing so much. I love my little Owen so so much.
This is him with the towel over his face

This is him after he pulled it down, he is so happy!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Mel he is adorable! I love his big smile after he pulls the rag off! I can't believe how big he is getting!

Anonymous said...

That is so so so cute! He is getting so big!

The Gray Fam said...

ah what a stinking cutie.. He is getting so big and I am yet to see him.. BBQ soon???

Just the DAD said...

I need to see this. If I had known, I would have peekaboo'd him to death yesterday! It's always fun. I put the pics from the camp trip on my blog.

Cheryl said...

He is the cutest baby Ive ever seen!!!!!

Rachelle said...

He is so cute! It's so fun to see the new things babies learn.