Well I don't have to work at Target after all! Wahoo! I was honestly really really dreading it. Not that I don't like the store, because I do. But actually working there...I just didn't want to. Plus I was worried with weekends and the Holidays and not being home enough for Owen. So I have been e-mailing the Rec Center asking for more classes and they are going to give them to me! Yes! So I now will have 3 classes a week!
Tuesdays 6:00 Pm Turbokick! (my personal fav!)
Wednesdays 7:00 Pm Step
Saturday 8:00 Am Muscle Tone
I am really excited about this because I really like step and Saturday is going to be more with just weights and stuff. It should be a good time! I will only work 3 hours a week and get 240 dollars a month! I am seriously so excited! The only thing is with a Saturday class, it will be harder to travel or run races and stuff but I figure I can get someone to sub those times or let them know in advance that I won't be there. Anyways I am just really happy about this and really excited! So feel free to come join me any of these times! The more the merrier!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Aerobics!
Posted by Melanie at 12:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm really glad for you cause I know how much you wanted it. Good luck- Youll have a great time. love you, mom
I love you and miss you as well. I am very sorry for leaving you out. I will definetly make it up to you thats for sure
Post a Comment