Tuesday, November 18, 2008

2 More Aprons

Ok so I am like obsessed now with sewing. I love it. Seriously, it is so fun. I just wish I had more money so I could go buy fabric. I love fabric by Heather Bailey, Moda, and Buggy Barn. Anyways, so my friend is getting married and is having a shower on Thursday so I decided to make her an apron. Also, my niece Cambry turned 3 and so I made one for her too. I used Heather Bailey fabric and it turned out so so so cute! I LOVE them! So without furtho ado...here they are....The top one is for my friend, I also put some chocolate chips and kitchen shears in the pocket. The bottom is the one for my niece. I used the same fabric but used different accent pieces. Fun, fun fun!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

So dang cute! I need an apron like you wouldn't believe. Will you teach me how to do this?

Alisha said...

So DANG cute! I love them Mel! I agree with Sarah! You need to teach us all your Suzie Homemaker skills!!

Celeste said...

Cambry LOVES it! Thanks soooo much!

ashlee thompson said...

Those are so cute! Did you just teach yourself? I have been wanting to take a sewing class.