It's been a while so here are some pics....first of all, Owen and I have really been enjoying the nice fall weather and going on lots of walks! Owen loves it outside!We also went to the Barnyard Boo at Thanksgiving point and Owen rode a horse and played around. He is standing up so much and wanted to stand up on the hay, but every time he touched it, he would get a gross look on his face. I don't think he liked the feel of it!
The night before Halloween we decided to carve pumpkins and let Owen touch the slime. He didn't really get too messy, but it was still fun. We carved the cutest pumpkins ever!
Finally time for Halloween! Funnest ever! We dressed Owen up as the cutest little tiger ever! He was so cute and so happy! We took him trick-or-treating with his cousins Keaton and Cambry. He got quite a bit of candy (I mean Lee got a lot of candy) Then we went over to my friends house and she was having a halloween party. I must say that my costume got quite a bit of attention. I looked HOT! I was an 80's aerobic instructor. I had turquoise leggins and legwarmers and side ponytail...the whole she-bang. The best part was the leapard underwear! Lee was his usual...a wierd gothic freak. Next year, he is not allowed to be that though. He has been that every Halloween since I have known him. Anyways, Halloween was a good time!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Fall and Halloween!
Posted by Melanie at 8:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Mel! How are you? It's Shukria! I was hoping I could catch you some how and see how you are doing! Whats a number I can reach you at? How's mommy life? You look fantastic and like you are enjoying life in your new location :-) Hit me up when you can! Love ya miss ya lots!
Mel I love your new pictures! Your Halloween costumes are awesome! Owen was adorable!
cute stuff there... your are soo hot... and owen soo cute.. le a little scary... so we've been playin phone tag!! hopefully we'll catch up soon
Mel these pics are so so so cute! Your costume made me laugh though! You are so funny! :) Owen is such a babe!
hahahahaha
i love how lee has been the same thing EVERY SINGLE YEAR!
I just find that so hilarious!
Owen is getting so big! I can't believe it. He was a very cute tiger with a sexy mommy! You really looked so cute on Halloween.
Post a Comment