Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I have been tagged so here you go...

8 Favorite TV shows

  1. Heroes
  2. Ghost Hunters
  3. What Not to Wear
  4. Office
  5. Earl
  6. Kath and Kim
  7. 30 Rock
  8. Simpsons

8 things I did yesterday

  1. Changed 5 or 6 poopy diapers
  2. Went outside with Owen
  3. stopped Owen from eating dog poop....
  4. stopped Owen from eating dog poop again
  5. took Owen and Feebee on a walk
  6. pushed Owen in the swing and let him go down the slide at the park
  7. ate a whole bunch of frosting
  8. taught an awesome Turbokick class

8 things I'm looking forward to


  1. SPRING
  2. Lee's new paychecks from his new job so we can pay our bills
  3. getting my carpets cleaned...
  4. or getting rid of this dang carpet and getting maybe hardwood?
  5. Owens nap
  6. teaching step tonight
  7. Owen and Tate's birthday party this saturday
  8. sleeping in on Sunday

8 favorite restaurants
  1. Cafe Rio! still the best!
  2. La Caille
  3. Chilis
  4. Applebees
  5. Olive Garden
  6. Ruby Tuesday
Honestly, I don't know, I really don't care for restaurant food and we don't go out to eat other than Cafe Rio, I just put these others because they are really the only other places we go once every year!

8 things on my wish list

  1. A million dollars
  2. A house house with a yard (after we move out of our townhouse)
  3. Another million dollars.
  4. Finishing school
  5. ripping out this nasty carpet and putting in wood floors!
  6. moving away from Utah County
  7. Another baby (in a year or so!)
  8. lose 20 lbs

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

Melanie, if you lost 20 more pounds, I would check you into the hospital