Sunday, February 1, 2009

What the?

So this morning, we got woken up to pounding sound. We both were not sure what it was, but it was coming from Owen's room. It sounded like he was pounding his crib against the wall (which would be pretty impossible). I looked at the time. 8:30. Normally Owen gets up around 7:30 or 8:00. Then we heard the pounding again. No crying, just pounding. Mind you, Owen is only 11 months old. He is walking and running perfectly. But still, only 11 months. So what do we find when we open his door? Owen standing at his door pounding on it. What the? How did he get out of his crib? We have it on the low setting and if he fell out I think we would have heard the thud and crying. So my personal opinion is I think he stepped on his crib bumper and lifted his leg over and fell out (on purpose) and was so happy he was out didn't cry. I even bet he played around for a little bit before pounding the door.
Now what? Well I am going to take out the crib bumper and see if we can't lower the crib anymore. Oh that child of mine!
Speaking of, here is his little vampire teeth poking through!

5 comments:

Celeste said...

MMMM - I LOVE those vampire teeth!

hoLLY said...

oh my gosh! that is crazy! I love his little teeth!

Adria said...

i remember when kylee did that, all i could think about was how life as we knew it was over!! he is starting young:)

Anonymous said...

you have the funniest little guy.. that is crazy...

Ben and Kelli said...

He is hilarious, I love it! He for sure has the most addicting smile too! We are going to be so sad if you guys move to Oregon! But we are already inviting ourselves up this summer, sorry! It sounds like an awesome opportunity for you guys.