Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter


Easter was so fun! I love having a child at the Holidays. Everything is SO much funner with kids! Anyways, I know the Easter bunny loves to be tricky and hide Easter baskets (at least in our house), but luckily, he (or she) is smart enough to know that Owen is too little to find it hidden so he made a trail of eggs leading to the couch where Owen's basket was. He also got Lee and I little something something too! The outfit actually came from Grandma Jacobs but it was just too cute to pass up, so it was put out and used as his easter outfit.
After church we went over to my parents for an Easter dinner and Easter Egg hunt. It was a lot of fun even though Owen really didn't understand what the heck was going on! He is just too cute for words and I want to gobble him right up! Daddy was so nice and helped Owen out even though he was happy just to be walking around outside.

3 comments:

Celeste said...

ooooh - he is SOOOO Easter-licious!

lisa said...

I love the jelly bean trail you left for him. Clever idea. Don't you just love all that easter egg grass around the house? You'll probably be cleaning it up for the rest of the year. Owen is such a cutie! I want to eat him up. love you, mom

Nick and Kandi said...

So cute! It's funny to see Lee as a dad, but I'm sure he is a GREAT one! Owen is adorable