Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Idaho

We went up to Idaho this past weekend to see Lee's family. His sister Shanna lives out in Virginia so we don't see her very often and she hasn't even seen Owen yet so she came to Idaho for a work conference so we were able to go see her and have her meet her nephew! It was a lot of fun but VERY exhausting! Oh man, it is so so so hard to take Owen places. At home we have our house baby proofed but everywhere else he is just so curious and active and I have to be on extra guard all the time and it is exhausting! Anyways, his sister lives on a farm so it was fun because there were lots of things for Owen to explore. He loved the kitties so much! Here are some pictures... First of all, Shanna and Owen
These are Lee's gorgeous sisters Shanna and Marian. I hope our kids get the Jacobs gene!
Owen with his cousin Andie
If you look real close you can see Owen in that big tractor in the first pic! He wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry. He was a little leary after he got out so I had to hold him for a picture. Don't mind my hair or clothes, I had just woken up and still in my jammies.
Here are the Jacobs siblings! There was this cute old broken down tractor that we wanted to get some cute pictures of Owen on but I think the big wheels terrified him for some reason. Of course I am mean and love crying pictures, I think they are hilarious so here are some for good measure.
Don't worry, he didn't suffer long, just a few snaps and we were outta there. It was a lot of fun to go up there as always and I am excited for the family reunion coming up!

3 comments:

Adria said...

oh that's so funny! i do the same thing..if i want the picture we get the picture, tears or no tears:) looks like you guys had fun! Hey what is Kyle up to these days? I want to see a recent picture of your family:)

Melinda said...

Cute pictures! I'm excited for the family reunion, as well!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! THat picture of owen on the tractor crying is so funny! He is such a cutie! :)