Friday, April 10, 2009

Wicked


Yessiree, I went to Wicked the musical yesterday! Can I just say it was the BEST! I absolutely LOVED it! Lee's mom bought us tickets so I went with her and Marian and Andie! We also had the best seats in the house. We were smack dab in the middle in the FRONT ROW of the balcony so there was just stage! I honestly think we had better seats than people on the bottom because the balcony came so far forward so there we were. It was awesome! I loved Glinda, she was so funny! I am so thankful I got to go and I loved it! Thanks for the tickets Cindy and Thanks for watching Owen Celeste! I am so grateful!
Also I get to teach an awesome hip hop class now! I was teaching Step on Wednesday nights and for like 8 months the numbers have just stayed low so I decided to switch it up and do a hip hop class instead. It is so Rockin! Seriously, I love it! I had taught it to my mom's class when I subbed Friday and had so much fun then this Wednesday I did my first full hip hop class and the ladies loved it. I had quite a few people come and everyone seemed to have fun! I totally wore a sideways hat and everything and got all into it. We had a good time and I am excited for this class! I now am teaching aerobics 3 times a week. Tuesdays Turbokick (kickboxing) Wednesdays Hip Hop and Saturdays Toning. I love teaching aerobics, I think it is so fun! It is nice to stay at home with Owen, but I also love the fact that I still get out 3 times a week and do my own thing and get a small break. I am so thankful for Lee for watching Owen. He is such a good husband and father and I am so thankful for him! I love you Lee Lee!
Finally, my sister took some pictures of Owen and I love them! He is just so cute! He loves to stick out his lips like a duck and make faces to be funny. He was being so funny during the pictures and they turned out so cute! Here are a few that I love!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe all of Owen's teeth! He is getting so big! I love these pictures!

lisa said...

he's the dang cutest 13 month old grandson ever and I love him too! love grandma

Adria said...

oh he is so cute!! how fun to teach all of those classes...i need to take one of those classes:)

Anonymous said...

the cutest pics ever.. he is a doll

Ashlie said...

Whatever! I just got us tickets today for NYC and DANG they weren't cheap!! It didn't help that it was a sold out show, so I had to buy tickets from someone trying to make money off them. And, they did. Was it really that good? I really hope so. I can't wait for it.!!!