
Here are some pics of my side of the family that we had taken last fall, they are the most recent pics I have of all of us together. I love my family and am so thankful for them! Lee had grown out his hair and goatee so he looks a little different than he does now but he is still my love and I still think he is so cute! Anyways enjoy my family...Adria, these pics are for you!
First up is Cheryl my little sister. She is going to Snow College in Ephraim, Utah. She ran to be a senator (I think?) and she got it so next year she has half tuition paid! Lucky! She is so cute and funny and has the funniest craziest stories and pictures of all time. 
Here is my brother Kyle, also my younger sibling. He is a cutie! He is going to school at Utah State in Logan. We really miss living up there and being close to him! He came over almost every sunday and had dinner with him. He is playing Lacrosse for Utah State and probably being chased by all the ladies!
Here is my older sister Celeste with her family. Ron, her hubby and her two kids Keaton and Cambry. They are the cutest kids ever and they love their cousin "baby Owen". Although I am not too sure he is much of a baby anymore! I can't believe how much I can love nieces and nephews. They are like my children I love them so much!
My mom and dad with their grandkids. I LOVE this picture because Owen is so happy and smiling so big!
Finally our group pic, this one actually isn't my favorite one of all of us but with the lighting its the one you can see us the best. I love my family!
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Hardy Family
Posted by Melanie at 8:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey cousin, I always read your blog. Those pictures are great, thanks for posting them. where did you take them?
Brian Derrick
gosh i can't believe how old everyone is! Kyle looks like a man:) thanks for posting them!
cute cute cute! :)
Post a Comment