My parents bought some property up Fairview Canyon. (It is down by good ole Ephraim. Go SNOW!) Anyways, they are wanting to put a cabin on it, maybe not for a few years, but at least we have some beautiful property to go camping! It is so gorgeous up there! We went up just for Saturday and were going to stay the night, but with Owen being tired and grumpy, we decided to drive back that night. There are a few lakes you can fish around and it is just so pretty up there!
Owen was getting pretty upset because he just wanted to go swimming. What can I say, the boy loves water! My mom was trying to get him to walk on the plank, but he just kept trying to get in the water.
I didn't get many pics because it was pretty rainy and I forgot about it but here is Lee doing some fishing with Keaton and Cambry.
And just because he is too cute, here is Owen being the cute child he is!
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Fairview
Posted by Melanie at 11:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
how pretty is that!! my parents are going to be jealous....well im jealous and that's enough!
I love him, he's so darn cute!! We go camping up Fairview canyon every summer with my family, that's way exciting!
Melanie, My friend's daughter is in Ghana and is keeping a blog. I thought you might like to check it. It is sewpurple.blogspot and her name is Anne Marie Hyer. Love, Aunt Marsha
So fun! :)
that will be soo much fun!!
Post a Comment