Ok so as promised, here are some pics of our floor now that most everything is back in order. We still have to put the quarter round up but that is it! YAY! However, I need some help. I bought this rug to go in our living room and I don't know how I feel about it. I think it is super cute, but I don't know if it "goes". Also, I don't know if it is too big. I wanted a big one so Owen could still play on it, but I don't know if it looks silly. I am not the best in interior decorating so I don't know...please help. I kept my receipt just in case I need to take it back. So let me know, do you like the rug or no? Too big or just right? Any other thoughts or opinions? I won't be offended if you don't like it, just let me know and why. Ok so here it is from both sides of the living room, also, if I do keep it, I will get some pillows that match for our couches. Don't mind Owen's toys everywhere!
And here is our kitchen
And finally the dining room
Please let me know what you think!
Monday, July 13, 2009
I need opinions!!
Posted by Melanie at 8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I like it! Keep it, it looks great.
I think it's wayyyy cute. I love the design and colors. They totally work in that room
love it! keep it the way it is!
I think it looks great! It matches the walls and the furniture. Nice choice.
Your floor looks so nice! The rug is also very cute. I think the colors look really nice with your curtains.
I think it looks good! I like it a lot! I think sometimes when you have something new especially something that takes up a lot of space like that then it looks funny at first to you becasue your not used to anything being there but after a while you get used to it and love it! Thats the way I am at least it has to grow on me for a while! But I think it looks really good and matches well. The kitchen and dinning room look good too!
i think it looks awesome!!!! :) you guys are professionals! keep the rug! it loks good! :)
I think it looks great! It absolutely "goes" in that room. Cute!
Keep the rug! It matches perfectly! I like it. Also.. Love your picture in your dining room.
I LOVE it! Your house is dang cute, I think you need to give yourself more credit as a decorator! One question though, where did you get your barstools at your island?
i luve ur new floor.. looks soo good.. and the rug is cute too.. just keep it
Post a Comment