Time to update. Sorry so long, we have been super busy! So without further ado, here ya go...
First of all, we ripped out our nasty carpet and replaced it with pergo flooring! It looks so good! Here we are before (ripping out carpet) and after! I still need to take a picture with all our furniture and now that the floor has been cleaned, I will have to do that soon.
Next up is the 4th O' July! We had some friends over and just had fireworks. Owen loved the fireworks! He was such a big boy and wanted to go light a firework so we finally gave him a firework to play with and he would walk around and then set it down and pretend to light it. It was so cute, I just love him!Next up, I went on the cutest little hike with Owen, my mom, my sister and her two kids. We had a blast. It was a really short easy hike (Owen walked most of it) and it goes up to this little waterfall. The water isn't deep so you can walk around in it. We had so much fun playing around. Owen started out fully dressed, but by the time we left he was down to his diaper because he kept getting wet.
My mom and I also took Owen and Keaton and Cambry to this place called Liberty Land. It is here in Lehi and just has little rides. They had so much fun. Owen went on his first real ride. Him and Keaton shared an airplane ride! The picture of the blue airplane is the actual plane they were riding in, I just couldn't get a picture of them because it was too high and spinning too fast. He loved it!
We also went swimming! We went with some of our friends to Lindon Pool. It is seriously the funnest pool ever! So much play stuff for little kids! Owen had another first! This is crazy but true! Okay so Owen loves loves slides! And Owen loves loves swimming! And Owen is fearless! So they have this big yellow waterslide and the entire time we were there Owen kept pointing to it and whining. He wanted to go on it so bad! So finally I see a Dad with a daughter around Owen's age walking towards it so we asked the lifeguard if we could take Owen and he said as long as one of us held him and he had a life jacket on then yea. So up we go. Owen went down his FIRST waterslide! Age: 16 months!! hahaha! And he loved it! So here he is after the waterslide. Owen is just happy to have a sucker! This is the stock photo I found online of the slide, since I forgot to get one with my camera.

Sunday, July 12, 2009
Past month update!!
Posted by Melanie at 11:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love the floors. They look great. Owen is such a cutie!
oh how fun! looks like you guys had a lot of fun the past couple weeks! we need to get together again soon! :)
I love your updates! It is nice to be able to keep up with your life! Owen is getting to be so big! I love all the pictures. He seems so active and a ball of energy! SO CUTE!! :) I miss you!
Post a Comment