Thursday, July 23, 2009

Love


I just love my little family so much! I love Lee so much and I think he is the greatest husband, father and best friend. There have been so many times that he has lifted me up and helped me out and been such a rock for me! He truly is my best friend that I have ever had. I am just so thankful for him and I am so thankful that I get to be with him forever and eternity! I am so thankful for all that he does for our family and I appreciate him so much! Sometimes we like to joke that we are so different in everything! I am salt and he is pepper, but that is what keeps everything so exciting and fun and we compliment each other so well. I love how just being around him can bring me so much peace and calm me down no matter what. There is nobody I would rather run to when the day is done. And on top of it all, he truly gives the BEST hugs ever! So if you are lacking, he is a great hugger! My grandma even thinks so! haha
I love Owen so much and just thinking about him and everything he does and says and how much he is growing and learning just makes me so happy! I could not even believe that 2 people could make me feel so happy and complete! Being a mother is the most satisfying job ever! I LOVE it! I love everything about Lee and Owen!
I love that no matter what, I will always have my family. I would do anything for them! I just feel so overwhelmed with Love and Appreciation right now! I am so happy and I am so blessed!

0 comments: