Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Lost ipod!

I am so frustrated! rrg! I lost my ipod and that is the one thing I absolutely need for my job. I teach aerobics and download all my music onto my ipod to use it for my classes and yesterday it was gone. The most frustrating thing is that of course it happened right before Christmas when we are really tight on money anyways and need to save for the baby and I just feel so irritated! I either left it at the gym (which I doubt) and they don't have it in lost and found or in the back room where we get set up, or it got stolen. It is possible that Owen found it and lost it. And once Owen loses something, it goes into some black hole where it won't be found. I just want to vent about how irritated I am and now I really don't know what I am going to do for my classes. Luckily most my music is already on itunes so I just need a new ipod, but it is just coming up with the money to get one :( Looks like I will be burning some cd's for my classes for the next few weeks while I look for it. My birthday is the beginning of January so maybe I can save up money I get and get one then. I just wasn't planning on doing that! Ok enough, I just wanted to vent about it! :( I am so irritated!

0 comments: