Well, it's about time I get up some pics of our Halloween. It was so nice! This halloween wasn't freezing! Owen dressed up as a little cowboy and I was a punkrocker witch. Lee didn't dress up but he did wear a red striped sweater so I told him he was a candy cane. We had lots of fun trick or treating with Keaton and Cambry. We went around my parents neighborhood and apparently the Vice President of the Jazz live in their neighborhood and were handing out full size candy bars and Jazz tickets! So Monday after Halloween, Lee and I got the night off and went to the jazz game. What a fun Halloween!
This is the final load Owen ended up with and those are the Jazz tickets on top! Needless to say, Owen only ate about 1/10 of his candy and Lee pretty much took care of the rest! :)
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Halloween!
Posted by Melanie at 11:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So fun! I can't believe Lee didn't dress up as gothic punk. Doesn't he always? At least he used to! Owen looks cute!
This was the first year that I didn't dress up like that actually, haha.
Post a Comment