On Black Friday we decided to take Owen to the mall to see Santa. Last year he was too small and the lines were always too long, not to mention it is ridiculously expensive for one stinkin photo. I decided that no matter what I wanted a picture of Owen on Santa's lap this year so we went with Lee's mom to the mall to get the picture. I wasn't sure exactly how he would respond and in line he seemed really excited to go up there because Santa was surrounded by some toys. Once Lee put Owen on Santa's lap though, he was NOT happy. It was hilarious! I am sorry but I think every child should have a picture of them screaming on Santa's lap. I need to scan and upload the actual picture they gave us but these are the 2 I snuck in while everyone was busy trying to calm Owen down. So funny! :)
Doesn't Santa look happy to have a screaming child on his lap?
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Santa Clause!
Posted by Melanie at 11:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's so funny! Santa looks mean, but doesn't he know screaming kids come with the job of being Santa!
how funny! That's how our picture was last year! This year was different...i think a screaming picture is a CLASSIC MUST HAVE :)
so funny!
how funny.. were' going to the santa clause house down the road.. since we live in North Pole ya know .. he does live here! so funny
Post a Comment