Calvin Max
6:39 pm
7 lbs (6 15 1/2 so we rounded up)
20 inches
6:39 pm
7 lbs (6 15 1/2 so we rounded up)
20 inches
Well he finally made it! Calvin Max is here! Monday May 17 2010 at 6:39 he graced us with his presence. Seriously, BEST delivery experience EVER! My epidural had pretty much worn off for about an hour before he arrived so I ended up lamaze breathing which surprising actually worked. I may even try to do it natural on my next but let's not jump ahead of ourselves. Anyways, I was terrified to push because Owen was so tramatic and 2 1/2 hours of pushing is the pits. Well Calvin was 7 minutes! What!? Yes, 7 minutes and he was here! Everything went so great and I think my doctor is the miracle doctor sent from heaven. He was so careful and did so good and I didn't even rip or tear or anything. I feel pretty good! It was amazing. I don't know why I was so scared I wouldn't love him as much as Owen because I am just brimming with love for the little guy. Wow, being a mom is the best! Anyhow, here are a few pictures of the million we have! What a sweetheart! :)
12 comments:
Oh my! Congratulations! Hes adorable!
What beautiful pictures! I can't wait to see him in person. The word verification I have to type in to post this comment is sperm. How wierdly appropriate. Congratulations!
BABY! Congrats Mel, he is beautiful!
Congrats! He is adorable! You have a darling family. I'm so glad the delivery went well!
He is so cute! Congrats! I'm glad that you had a good delivery!
Congratulations you guys, he is a perfect little angel!
Melanie, thank you for giving me hope! It makes me feel so much better thinking that you went from 21/2 hours of pushing to 7 minutes. Maybe my next one will be easier too!
Best of luck with the next few weeks!
oh he is perfect! congrats thats so exciting, im gald all went well! good luck with 2! hes adorable!
Im glad it went better! He is so beautiful!
Oh MEL!!!! he is GORGEOUS!!!! I Love the name too!!! Little calvin! You look great by the way!!! We send all our love!
Congrats!! I am so excited for you guys. I am so glad things went much easier than your last. It is such a little miracle!! He is so cute!
Oh what a cutie, it was fun to see you guys. Hope your still feeling good.
yay!!! congrats you guys! he's a stud!!! :)
Post a Comment