Saturday, May 1, 2010

belly pics!

Two of my best friends are pregnant as well as me and we are all due in May! Jill is due May 14, I am the 23 and Juli is the 29. Today was Juli's baby shower so we got some funny pics of us. I know that no pictures are flattering when you are at the end of pregnancy but it is fun when you aren't the only one with a basketball belly! :)Also, I made Juli a really super cute baby blanket. When I was taking a picture of it, Owen came running in and said "cheese". He knows what a camera is for!

3 comments:

Delahunty Family said...

I love the belly pictures, how fun to be pregnant with your friends! Very cute blanket good job!

Kissy said...

That blanket is wonderful. I honestly will have to have one made with the colors I want. I just love the off set squares.

hoLLY said...

love the blanket! your belly is so cute!