Friday, May 28, 2010

photo shoot

Here are some of the fantastic shots my sister took of my little Calvin. How can you not think he is the cutest baby on the planet! How did Lee and I do that? haha jk I love him and of course we would make cute kids. For your viewing pleasure...Now the question is which one to use for the announcement? Oh how I love him!!!

8 comments:

Jenelle said...

He is adorable! I love those pictures!

Nick and Kandi said...

So cute! Use them all!

Shawn and Kailey Ames said...

He is so cute- i wish i could give him just a little squeeze!

Chantelle Olsen Peavler said...

Oh my gosh. He is so stinking cute. You should use a few of them. I am putting 8 on Adi's announcement. It is front and back though, but still....I have 4 on each side. You can't just choose one, they are all too cute.

Marsha J. said...

He's a beauty. I might be prejudiced, but he reminds me of little Conrad. maybe it is all that Jacobs' coming out in them.

Gil said...

I love him too! So cute!

Delahunty Family said...

Oh he is so cute! I love the pic's!

hoLLY said...

oh I just love newborn photos, he is adotable!